Skip to main content Skip to footer

Community Concern

GoSafe receives numerous requests from communities and individuals asking for speed enforcement on their roads which are not approved camera sites. Requests for enforcement are made by concerned people who fear that speeding traffic in their area will eventually result in a collision or casualty.

If you have a concern about speeding in your community, please complete the relevant form and we will endeavour to respond as soon as possible.

If your enquiry or concern is regarding reducing speed limits, engineering works such as installation of traffic calming measures or the deployment of Vehicle Activated Signs (VAS) or Speed Indication Devices (SIDs) please contact your Local Authority.

Please note that due to increasing requests for enforcement, there is likely to be a significant delay in response times to submitted GoSafe Community Concern and GoSafe General Enquiry Forms.